Sunday, January 18, 2009


Hello everyone !!

December 18 2008 was an amazing day. That was the day I received a
Congratulations on receiving an Earthwatch fellowship and welcoming me to the Earthwatch Bahamian Reef Survey expedition. One month has flown by in a flurry of activity. So much to do; read, study, gather equipment -(learn how to blog!)- study some more.

The Earthwatch people are great. We had a conference call where we all "met" - introducing ourselves to the other members of the expedition team.

My students at Madeira Beach Middle School in Madeira Beach, Florida - that is our school in the picture -will be joining the Earthwatch team with me. I couldn't do this with out the help of Ms. G, Dan V, Joe B and so many others as well. I think that is what I like the most... this really is a team effort.

So I am inviting you, wherever you are, to join us ... this is going to be fun.

MR V


0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home